Last night we went bowling again at the pub down the street from our dorm. This time Martin, Ersi, Maria, Tasuku, Lucia, Valdimir and I went. The other trainees had been invited to a jazz concert in town. We were able to complete almost two games while there. I won the first game with a score of 118. Tasuku was a pretty good bowler and was close behind me. He said that in Japan he bowls about once a month. Maria started out the night well but then I think she got distracted. Martin did much better than the previous time bowling and was happy with his scores.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Bowling
Last night we went bowling again at the pub down the street from our dorm. This time Martin, Ersi, Maria, Tasuku, Lucia, Valdimir and I went. The other trainees had been invited to a jazz concert in town. We were able to complete almost two games while there. I won the first game with a score of 118. Tasuku was a pretty good bowler and was close behind me. He said that in Japan he bowls about once a month. Maria started out the night well but then I think she got distracted. Martin did much better than the previous time bowling and was happy with his scores.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment