Last night was a full moon. The weather was nice and the moon looked so big so I snapped a few pictures. I took them from our balcony. In these pictures you can also see the shopping center where we always go to by groceries and other things we need. The center is called Optima and the grocery store is Hypernova. All we have to do is walk through the dorm area to a traffic light that is to the left in the pictures. It only takes about 10 minutes to get there.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Full moon
Last night was a full moon. The weather was nice and the moon looked so big so I snapped a few pictures. I took them from our balcony. In these pictures you can also see the shopping center where we always go to by groceries and other things we need. The center is called Optima and the grocery store is Hypernova. All we have to do is walk through the dorm area to a traffic light that is to the left in the pictures. It only takes about 10 minutes to get there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Neat pics Elizabeth. I like the car lights and the nifty harvest moon.
ReplyDelete